Research Paper Ideas: Writing a Statement of Purpose
Statement of purpose in the research paper:
The statement of purpose is the topic of the research paper in some required detail. It is the problem or purpose statement around which the whole research paper revolves. The statement of purpose keep you stick to a specific dimension and research only about the topic. A sound statement of purpose of your research paper convinces the observers to give you highest grades. To persuade the observers first you have to influence yourself that how will you deal with the problem statement. So it is recommended that before you write your research paper you should consider profoundly about the topic you have selected for the research. When you are clear about the topic you should start writing the remaining paper.
Why the statement of purpose is written in the research paper?
The statement of purpose is necessary to include in your research paper because of the following reasons:
- It keeps the level of interest of the writer in his research paper.
- The statement of purpose avoids the reader to get plagued and unnerved.
- It restricts you to waste time and endeavor.
- The statement of purpose extends a theory proclamation which is written in the research paper at later stages.
At what time and how the statement of purpose is written?
For writing down the final statement of purpose a writer has to read out and understand the topic of the research paper very carefully. On the basis of the topic of the research paper, the statement of purpose is written. The whole research depends on the statement of purpose so it should write by using all the five senses carefully. The statement of purpose can be written many times before writing down the final one.
While writing down the statement of purpose a writer has to keep following tips in his mind.
- The writer has to find the actual statement of his own interest from the topic. If he is not interested actually then he will not be able to write an outstanding research paper.
- The writer should be very clear that what particularly he desires to be taught about the research topic. The statement of purpose should be particular not the general one.
- As first impression is the last impression. According to this phrase the purpose of statement should be impressive and written from reader’s point of view.