10 tips to help You write an original Article
There are various elements that go into a good original article. You need an interesting topic and useful resources to help develop your content. An original article can be on any subject as long you keep a few significant points in mind. You want to produce content that a reading audience wants to read. It should be simple to follow with informative details and good credibility. The following tips can give further insight on how to create an original article and a good read.
- Select a good topic. Choose a topic you want to write about and that readers will have an interest to read.
- Take the time to conduct good research on your topic. Collect necessary data for your article but take your time since this is part of your credibility.
- Use reputable sources during research. You should have a firm idea where to collect your information and which sources to use. This also affects credibility since readers want to see useful informative details.
- Write more than one draft. Upon collecting your data you should consider completing a couple rough drafts to get an idea of how to present your findings. You should consider logic order of content, how information is presented, sentence and paragraph structure, and so on. You may learn later on you need more information to make the article more solid.
- Know the audience the article is for. You should have a firm idea who you are writing for since they will have a sense of familiarity with the content. This also encourages the writer to seek new information to help readers stay informed and engaged.
- Consider writing style and voice. Article content may not always take on the same voice or writing style as other writing assignments. In this case you may have more of a journalistic voice.
- Use language easy to read and understand. If you understand who your readers are then you should know how to write your content using language and words they can easily follow.
- Use strong headline. This element helps catch attention of the reader. It should be strong enough to stand out while effectively mentioning what the article is about in hopes of getting others to read it.
- Keep sentences and paragraphs simple to help readers follow the content thoroughly instead of getting lost in it.
- Proofread your content and check for errors before having it read by others.